If you've been following me for awhile, you might remember the blog post I wrote about Trader Joe's about a year ago. If not, check it out in my archives.
I get asked all the time where I shop, so here is my answer....
The point of THIS post is to discuss exactly WHY I choose Whole Foods Market, every time.
You may have noticed that I do several giveaways and partnerships with Whole Foods Market. The key point here is that I chose them, they didn't choose me. They are a big part of my events and workshops, and they enable me to provide the highest quality of ingredients - which is a complete game changer!
Furthermore, because of their generosity and passion to be involved in their communities- I am able to lower my costs of the workshops without lowering the standards of my ingredients. So, if you noticed a recent drop in my workshop prices compared to last year- you can thank Whole Foods!
Reasons I love WFM:
- I trust the company as a whole and believe in what they stand for. They don't allow a slew of ingredients to be sold in their stores, meaning they are doing a pre-screening on all of their products in order to protect their consumers.
- They give back to the community.
- They treat their employees well.
- The quality is incomparable to any other grocery store. You can taste the difference.
- Their employees are extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
- The environment has an effect on you- I've had clients tell me that it truly inspires them to be healthier just by walking around.
- They cater towards special diets. Vegan? They have it. Gluten free? They have it. Food allergies? They most likely have It.
- Contrary to many people's beliefs, you CAN shop on a budget here. If you stick to produce- you'll be getting great prices, as well as, quality. They also have great sales and thanks to Amazon they have had a lot of prices drop recently!
Need I say more? Happy shopping :)